mobMMS update blog

Just a blog for keeping users of www.mobMMS.com up to date with all the latest news and changes.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok this blog thing is weird I really need to get to grips with it properly one day!

More updates:

1. Problems sending pics in to your album address when using your phone email?
Some people seem to be having problems sending photos in using the email program that came with their phones. It's not a problem with mobMMS, but seems to be a bug in the email software. For some reason it doesn't seem to like the @pics.mobmms.com bit...or in fact any email address with a subdomain in it...go figure!
Got me stumped as it's completely valid as an email addy (my Pipex one was @dsl.pipex.com), so I'm not sure there's much I can do to fix that unfortunately.

I would therefore suggest that if you have problems with the phone email, try sending it as an MMS. That will definitely work and help you to rule out other problems. We also have a free method of sending in MMS messages, but I've not updated it to work with the new site just yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home